Apex Medical Technologies, Inc.
An Easy, Accurate, Acceptable Way to Collect High-Quality Semen Specimens.
Finally, the Natural Choice.
Now it's easier to obtain high-quality semen samples for fertility and
sterility testing and for use in other assisted reproductive technologies. The
Male-FactorPak (TM) allows patients to collect a specimen during
intercourse, providing a natural alternative to yesterday's tradition:
masturbation. It also gives medical specialists the opportunity to work with
more representative samples than ever before.
Studies show that semen samples obtained through intercourse are more viable
than those obtained through masturbation. (1,2) Improved specimen viability and
increased patient acceptance when masturbation is objectionable, are the
benefits that medical professionals have been waiting for. (3)
Male-FactorPak Fertility Condoms Collection Methods
Non-Spermicidal x x x
Psychologically Acceptable x x x
Thin and Sensitive x
Easy to Use x x
Easy to Transport x x
Sterile x x
Less Costly x x
- NON-SPERMICIDAL: Biologically inert polyurethane condom
maintains semen motility and velocity. No mold releases or powders used in
- PSYCHOLOGICALLY ACCEPTABLE: Allows sample collection at home
eliminates patient stress traditionally caused by religious, cultural or
emotional objections to masturbation or coitus interruptus.
- COMFORTABLE AND GENTLE: Ultra-thin polyurethane facilitates
sensitivity and high sexual stimulation.
- EASY TO USE: Patient simply cleans genitals prior to use,
removes condom when erection has ceased after ejaculation, and closes condom
with provided twist-tie.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: Patient seals condom in compact pouch with
patient I.D. label, and transports to physician or laboratory, carrying it close
to body to maintain specimen temperature.
- STERILE: Individually sealed and packaged.
- LESS COSTLY: The Male-FactorPak is priced lower than its leading
To begin realizing the superior benefits the Male-FactorPak can bring to
your practice, call APEX at 1-800-345-3208 now for a free sample or to place
Male-FactorPak: Model MFP-130
30 ct. case - $219
ct. case - $695
Purchase these fertility products online through our distributor, Rhea Care at rheacare.com.
- Zavos, PM, Characteristics of human ejaculates collected via
masturbation and a new Silastic seminal fluid collection device. Fertil
Steril 43:491, 1985.
- Zavos, PM, Seminal parameters of ejaculates collected from oligospermic and
normospermic patients via masturbation and at intercourse with the use of a
Silastic seminal fluid collection device. Fertil Steril 44:517, 1985.
- Mehan, DJ, Chehval, MJ, A clinical evaluation of a new Silastic seminal
fluid collection device. Fertil Steril 28:689, 1977.
Male-Factor Pak and Hy-gene are trademarks of Apex Medical
Notice: Always read product labeling/inserts for complete
instructions, warnings and restrictions!